Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 1 head cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 small red onions quartered
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp caper
- 1 tbsp raisin or more to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard or to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven carefully to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Join cauliflower, onions, two tablespoons olive oil, and salt in an enormous bowl. Spread out onto a baking sheet. Save container.
Heat in the preheated oven, turning like clockwork, until cauliflower is delicate and somewhat caramelized, around 30 minutes.
Join olives, jokes, and raisins in the bowl. Include broiled cauliflower and onions. Blend three tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard in a cup. Pour over-the serving of mixed greens and blend well. Blend in parsley and dill — season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving): Calories 260, Carbohydrates 18g, Protein 30g, Fat 2g